Feedback, Enquiries or Complaints
If you have feedback or an enquiry please contact us:
- call us on 1300 556 937 or
- email us on: email@example.com
If after you have contacted Optimum Recoveries about your enquiry or feedback and that has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a formal complaint.
Optimum Recoveries has a complaints handling and monitoring process that is designed to comply with the Australian Standard on Complaints Handling and ensure that your complaint is handled in an efficient, fair and appropriate manner.
The complaints handling process is accessible to members of the public on the website. Information on making and resolving a complaint is available, easy to understand and use, and in plain language. When required, Optimum Recoveries staff will provide the necessary support in the formulation and lodgement of complaints by consumers.
Responsiveness & Accountability:
The complaints handling process is free. All complaints will be dealt with promptly and complainants will be treated courteously.
Optimum Recoveries will advise estimated response and resolution times for a complaint. Response times for complaints resolution will be monitored as part of Optimum Recoveries management reporting.
Data Collection & Analysis:
All complaints and outcomes will be recorded. Optimum Recoveries maintains a complaints register and complaints will be classified and analysed for identification of systematic and recurring problems. This data allows reviews of our systems and training for staff when appropriate.
Training & Education:
Optimum Recoveries staff training and education programs are regularly reviewed and upgraded to benefit from the findings and outcomes achieved in the complaints handling process with the aim of limiting the number of complaints.
Complaints Handling Procedure:
Do you have a complaint?
To be able to resolve your complaint we will need:
- All your contact and identification details: This includes your full name, business and/or company name, phone, fax and mobile numbers, email and postal addresses.
- Specific details about your complaint: This will allow us to undertake an investigation on your behalf. The details we require include the nature of complaint, reference numbers (if applicable), dates, names, amounts, phone numbers, and our client, if relevant.
How to lodge a complaint
To lodge a complaint or provide feedback, please send it to Optimum Recoveries;
If your complaint relates to privacy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your complaint relates to compliance, email: email@example.com.
For all other matters please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can either mail your details to:
- Optimum Recoveries Pty Ltd
- PO Box 325
- Banyo Qld 4014
Your rights and responsibilities:
- You have the right to make a complaint and to have that complaint handled.
- The principles of the Australian Standard: Complaints handling outline the manner in which your complaint will be handled by Optimum Recoveries.
- If you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation or you feel the process was not fair to you, please contact our Compliance Officer using the contact details above.
Optimum Recoveries obligations and rights
- To use the complaints handling principles to resolve your complaint.
- To resolve all complaints in a fair and equitable matter for both parties.
- To take sufficient time to complete an investigation into your complaint and to keep you informed of the expected completion date or progress made.
- To continuously improve our business and processes
Optimum Recoveries will take all necessary steps to investigate the complaint. Sometimes this may involve us liaising with a third party, for example, a credit provider. Optimum Recoveries will provide a written response to your complaint, with advice of resolution, within 30 days of receipt of your complaint.
When a dependency on third party information is required, Optimum Recoveries may request an extension of time to respond the complaint. We will make such a request in writing, before the expiry of 30 days.